caut-digest V1997 #63

Wed Aug 5 08:14 MDT 1998

Ruth,

Ah, yes - sorry.  In this case, a "frog" would be an alte kacher, now, no
doubt,
long since dead.  In this _particular_ case, the glasses provided a
certain, er,
appearance...

Welcome!

Horace

(P.S. - Some of us now mostly "consult", whatever _that_ means...)

hg

At 11:09 PM 7/31/1998 EDT, you wrote:
>Might I ask of Horace, without being too presumptuous, what is meant by
>an "S &S  Frog"? without causing undo commotion?
>Your new ally, Ruth B. Phillips. {New NERVP}
>And thanks for the opportunity to participate in your forum.
>FYI, we in our shop do a good bit of institutional work, including several
>universities and colleges, but as a relatively small percentage of
>our overall clientele.  However, that knowledge is indispensable in relating
>to home situations.  Regards, Ruth

Horace Greeley, CNA, MCP, RPT

Systems Analyst/Engineer
Controller's Office