quick voicing poll

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri Dec 4 23:04 MST 1998

----------
> From: Avery Todd <atodd@UH.EDU>
> To: caut@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: quick voicing poll
> Date: Friday, December 04, 1998 5:09 PM
>
> Hi Jeff/Roger,
>
>    I don't really think a flame suit OR Straight jacket will be
necessary.
> In the kind of situation Jeff mentioned, just about any method is fair
> game to try.

In that case, I offer or proffer, which ever the case may be, squeezing.
 Either this "art" is lost or the practice so universally scorned that you
will have to make your own squeezing pliers.  I do not know how this will
work on hammers saturated with acetone plastic keytop mix, but would not
hesitate to try it.

Richard Moody