position

Donald R McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Wed Aug 11 15:05 MDT 1999

List,

Below is a post I just received. Hey, I told them they needed to do
better on the salary.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College

PIANO TECHNICIAN:  Three-quarter time.  All aspects of piano services,
including rebuilding Steinway instruments.  Three-Five years experience,

including concert work.  Registered technician or equivalent skills.
Benefits.  Beginning October 1999 or as soon as possible.  Salary
$22,500.
Excellent community opportunities.  Binghamton University is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer.  Send resume and three letters
of
recommendation to Bruce Borton, Chair, Department of Music, PO Box 6000,

Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY  13902-6000.  FAX: (607) 777-4425.

Health Insurance - choice between Empire and HMO (42 day waiting
period) also vision and dental.  Life Insurance from date placed on
payroll.  retirement system, tax deferred annuities, NYS Deferred Comp,
and
vacation and sick days.