Newton Hunt in the Movies

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Wed Aug 25 19:32 MDT 1999

Alright, y'all.

I have a copy of said video. I'll auction it off to the highest bidder.. :-)

But seriously. I bought a copy of "Tuning With the Enemy" and another video titled "Sonata
for the Left Hand" from Ben Treuhaft at KC. He didn't have many copies, though. And, you
know, I can't even remember exacly how much the video was because I just wrote him a check
for $85 and it covered the two videos and a tee-shirt (Send a Piana to Havana). In any
case, if he has any left, I'll be Ben would be glad to sell them. If he doesn't have them,
perhaps we can see about renting the video around, proceeds to go directly to Send a Piana
to Havana.

The last email address I have for Ben is Benjamin Treuhaft <blt@igc.apc.org>.

--
Ron Torrella, RPT