pagers

Tunethepno@aol.com Tunethepno@aol.com
Mon May 3 16:51 MDT 1999

In a message dated 5/3/1999 2:58:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
murphyr@pilot.msu.edu writes:

<< The pagers we have don't show the phone number of the person calling.
Instead
 the caller leaves a message on a voice-mail recording which in turn "beeps"
us,
 and we then call our voice-mailbox to retrieve the message.  It takes about 2
 minutes to complete the process. >>

It sounds like you have a pretty good system. My pager shows the number that
called me. This works if there is only one person using that line, but if it
is a phone number that is shared by several people, I have to have whoever
picks up the phone ask around to find out who paged the tuner. A minor
problem, for sure, but it sound like you've circumvented it.
John S.
Bethel College
Mishawaka, Ind.