pagers

David Forman dforman@zdial.com
Tue May 4 05:10 MDT 1999

List,
I have used a pager for a number of years. I now have a voicemail system with my
cellphone that also has pager notification of a voicemail message. This is my own
system,so I am free to give the number to whoever I choose. The Dean's secretary
and the head of the piano dept are the only people who have the number, so if there
is a problem, they call the secretary who then calls me. This has worked very
well-no abuse of my time.
Dave Forman
Westminster Choir College of Rider University