Heat Gun?

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Tue May 4 19:39 MDT 1999

Better still, get the Model UT-100Si Master Ultratorch by Master Appliance. Check out the
product at <http://www.masterappliance.com/selfign.html>. It's wonderful! Self-igniting,
compact, fits in your toolkit. No extension cords necessary. Burns clean (*and* hot!). I
bought mine through Grainger <www.grainger.com> and paid only $88 for the gun. Fuel is
extra. You'll need to special order the large heat shrink attachment (#70-01-54) for
burning hammershanks. I think it was another $5. I skipped buying the metal box. (Who
needs another box!) The tool can probably also be used in finish repairs.

If you buy from Grainger, it's part #3W772. In Winston-Salem, Grainger's number is
(336)759-2000. They're located at 8101 North Point Blvd.
--
Ron Torrella, RPT
Piano Technician