Piano covers

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Fri May 7 18:25 MDT 1999

Call Dennis Haley at Instrument Covers 800-274-4543. You can specify the
material- GoreTex works pretty well here in cactus country.

Dale
Dale Probst
Assistant Institute Director
PTG Annual Convention
Kansas City--July 21-25,1999
wardprobst@cst.net
(940)691-3682 voice
(940) 691-6843 fax
http://www.ptg.org/1999/conv/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of John
Minor
Sent: Friday, May 07, 1999 4:57 PM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Piano covers

I need some input on grand piano covers that offer the most
protection. Any and all opinions welcome.

Is there one cover that will protect our grands from nuclear war, civil
insurrection, errant stage hands, Y2K, theft, vandalism, and all other
phenomena associated with pianos in institutional settings! I'm looking
for the HUMVEE of piano covers.

John Minor
University of Illinois