Piano 300

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat Nov 13 19:21 MST 1999

List,

    We just started talking about this at our meeting today and
I was wondering if any of your chapters have started planning
anything for this. As the fourth largest city in the country, we
think it would be a shame if we didn't get "something" going
to honor this event.
    If you have something in the works, would you share what
you're thinking about? Any information would be welcome.
We're looking for ideas.
    Thanks.

Avery

P.S. We had the "Tuning With the Enemy" technical today
and everyone seemed to really like the tapes. Thanks Ron T.,
or whoever mentioned it originally, for the idea. We even saw
Newton there in all his glory. Drinking some Rum, even. :-)