Semester Ending

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue Nov 23 09:25 MST 1999

Hi Chris,

   I understand that. How do they expect us to get anything
done with the rooms and pianos always being used! How
dare they? :-)
   I'm heading toward Dallas in the morning. Hope all of you
have a good Thanksgiving.

Avery

>>   Just a stupid question on a rainy Tuesday morning.
>>Is anyone else's classes ending as early as ours? Our
>>last day of class is Saturday, Dec. 4th. It just seems
>>awfully early this year for some reason.
>>   They begin again on Tuesday, Jan. 18th.
>>   Just curious.
>>
>>Avery
>

>hey avery,
>
>we've got you beat.  our last day of classes was last tues. and today is
>the last day of finals.  of course we are on the quarter system...  after
>eight years i am still not used to it.  our students now have a "christmas
>break" until the first week of jan.  now i can actually get some work done!
mailto:atodd@uh.edu - Work

mailto:avery@ev1.net - Home

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music