[Fwd: Re: Studio tunings...]

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Thu Sep 16 19:52 MDT 1999

Here's an irony for y'all. I got this in the emailbox today (apparently written before he
left for the day, yesterday, then mailed this morning when he arrived). Shipps is a
violinist on the faculty. Wonder how he measured the pitch!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Studio tunings...
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:32:12 -0400
From: "Stephen B. Shipps" <sbshipps@umich.edu>
To: Ron Torrella <torrella@umich.edu>

Hi Ron:   Monday am the 20th would be a good time as I won't be in until
10.30.  If you tell me, I can be gone longer.  Also Wednesday am, 22nd is
ok.  Friday the 23rd in the morning is also ok.  Let me know what's good
for you.  Steve Shipps

PS  I like my piano at 442.  Over the summer it has jumped to 444, just for
your information.  SS