Guidelines

Donald R McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Fri Apr 21 07:40 MDT 2000

List,

I am pleased to announce that the Guidelines will be put up on the CAUT
Website. Scott Thile has started to work on it. Thanks to all that
participated in the debate.

Since it looks like I will not be able to develop the stand alone
database for the formula just now, we should go ahead and set up other
applications. For the immediate future, we will put the FileMaker Pro
database that I developed on the site for downloading. FileMaker is
cross platform so it can be opened on Windows and Mac. I am looking for
a volunteer that can set up the formula on Excel and/or Lotus 1,2,3.
Excel is also cross platform. I do not know anything about Access or
Paradox but I believe the formula can be set up on these applications as
well. Any help out there?

Thanks,
Don McKechnie
Ithaca College