Dickson Data Loggers

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Aug 17 06:57 MDT 2000

These look like great tools! Thanks for the tip Ken, I just ordered 2.

All our HVAC systems are supposedly monitored 24 hrs via computer for temp
and humidity, but all the monitoring in the world can't seem to improve
things. Perhaps some outside monitoring with impressive computer charts (if
it is a computer chart, people listen for some reason!) will give us some
leverage with the people pulling the strings.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati