Hall/piano rental charges

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri Mar 10 07:52 MST 2000

Our music department charges a minimum $250 for use of the recital hall.
This includes staff and one rehearsal. There is a fee for use of a
piano, very low I think ($20?). A special tuning for the event is $50
for University related groups, $75 for general public (goes into a piano
maintenance account. Otherwise I'd never get to buy hammers). We have a
department that has historically been starved for funding, so this kind
of fee has been instituted to help underwrite operations.
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico