Regional CAUT Forum, Newsletter

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Mar 15 13:04 MST 2000

Hello fellow CAUTs,

In October the Cincinnati Chapter is hosting the Ohio State Seminar and as
part of that event I am hoping to host a kind of Regional CAUT Forum here at
the Cincinnati Conservatory. Part of the presentation would be a tour of our
new facilities which were just completed last December. Its always good to
see what other people have to work with (or against). A Forum to discuss
issues relevant to us as CAUTs would follow along with a technical
presentation of some sort. I am curious how many people might be interested
in attending such an event, so would be most grateful if anybody who thinks
its a good idea and would like to attend could let me know via my e-mail.
This is just a poll to see how much interest is out there. The date
tentatively chosen for this event is Friday Oct. 13, 2000. Oooh! A Friday
the 13th in Oct. I'm liking this even more now! The Ohio State Seminar
starts the next day on Saturday the 14th and will end on Sunday at noon.
Headliners for this event will be Roger Jolly, Laroy Edwards, Don Mannino,
Ben McKlveen, and others.

Also, I would really like to get a newsletter published before the
Convention in July so please!, I need some articles!  Any subject that might
inspire you to write would probably be of interest to us all, so send it on
in!

Thanks,

Eric
Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati