Regional CAUT Forum, Newsletter

Kenneth Sloane kenneth.sloane@oberlin.edu
Thu Mar 16 09:03 MST 2000

--On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 3:06 PM -0500 "Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL)"
<WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU> wrote:

.. I am curious how many people might be interested in attending such an
event, so would be most grateful if anybody who thinks its a good idea and
would like to attend could let me know via my e-mail. This is just a poll to
see how much interest is out there. The date tentatively chosen for this
event is Friday Oct. 13, 2000. Oooh! A Friday the 13th in Oct.

> Eric Wolfley, RPT
> Head Piano Technician
> Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
> University of Cincinnati

I may be on vacation in October, but I would come if I am in Ohio.    Ken
Sloane