favors

Lawrence Becker lawrence.becker@uc.edu
Wed Mar 29 05:47 MST 2000

At 02:25 PM 3/27/00 -0400, you wrote:
>List,
>
>Speaking of the newsletter, Eric Wolfley is still looking for copy to be
>included in the next mailing. It can be anything from tidbits to technical.
>Please consider contributing. Eric’s address is:
>
>wolfeel@ucmail.uc.edu
>
>The third favor will be in my next post.
>
>Regards,
>Don McKechnie
>dmckech@ithaca.edu

Don-

Thanks for your continued hard work.  My boss, Eric Wolfley, is busy
putting together his own intro to piano technology for pianists course, and
does not have time to deal with small details like the very slight
misspelling of his e-mail address.  It is actually wolfleel@ucmail.uc.edu,
but it is easier to use his alias, which is eric.wolfley@uc.edu.  Hope he
didn't miss any submissions for the caut newsletter.  Thank you.
Lawrence Becker, RPT
College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati