S&S: key-frame return spring

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Wed Nov 22 06:12 MST 2000

Measure the height above the keybed that the shift level extends.
Then measure the depth of the notch where it resides.

Two days of frame bedding all for naught because the lever lifted the
key frame, the noise did not come from that area either. Then once the
  lever was lowered, the ends of the keyframe knocked now that the 'bow'
was out.

Just another 'possible'.

Happy Hunting,

Jon Page

PS  I_always_check that relationship before bedding the frame now.