"Temporary" voicing

Wed Apr 11 11:08 MDT 2001

You might try hot ironing with a good deal of pressure on the
hammers. Another method I have seen used is just a tad of watered
down white wood glue brushe lightly on the crown area.... just
enough to penetrate perhaps a half milimeter or so... nothing
that you cant easily reshape off. I have also seen celuloid
laquer used for this. One later "washes" the laguer deeper into
the felt by application of thinner.

Would like to hear what you end up doing.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.