dried up alfredo sauce

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed Apr 11 14:22 MDT 2001

ok- up here at my new job, I'm noticing all the grand trapwork friction
points have this LOVELY dried up alfredo-lookin' sauce gunked all over the
place.

 I assume highly that it was once a fine lubricant, but it is now seizing up
damper padals and overall a drag to try and manipulate.
 (If this damper  pedal was the break pedal in your car, you'd feel very
confident of stopping on a dime.)

I have been successful cleaning all of it out- making things function nicely
again,  but I am very curious about what this stuff is.

I have lots of work to do with my next victim, so off I go back to the
bench.

:) michelle
stranges@oswego.edu