"New" Hamburg Hammers (momentary digression)

Sun Apr 15 15:10 MDT 2001

At 15:05 04/15/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Newton-
>
>Maybe Tim knows something about Sioux Falls that you don't.  What's
>further odd is that, while his post info says January 2, 1904, the date in
>my email contents (Eudora) shows as 1970.
>
>David S

All I can say is:  A river runs through it...

[Hi, Tim.]

Conrad Hoffsommer - Luther College, Decorah, IA - where,
       if it matters to you, the area code is now 563.

Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have
attacked me at once...