Concert

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu Apr 26 06:21 MDT 2001

Ric,
    I'm not completely sure since I don't us Outlook Express but i think
that is where your problem lies. I've heard that OE is wide open to
attacks to viruses and the like and also it's users, I've been told,
receive more spam than the users of other platforms. Perhaps you should
consider switching to another program.

Greg

--
Greg Newell