A New Mouse Trap

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sun Dec 2 15:13 MST 2001

>...I have a non-university client that would like to keep the mice out but
>doesn't really want to use any lethal means....
>Phil Romano

Phil, List,

--------------------------------------
This from Paul Chick, July 19th, 2000:
We've been putting dried lavender in the pianos in our shop to repel mice
for several years now. Its the most effective thing so far. I buy it from
craft stores that carry supplies for dried floral arrangements.  It is cut
up and loosely wrapped in fine gauze material to form a sachet. One or two
placed in each piano does the trick.

Myself, I mouse proofed a console once by blocking all potential access
places with heavy type metal screen material from a hardware store.  Took
awhile to install.

Keith McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Baptist University
Saint Gregory's University