bars: digest/archive

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri Feb 2 09:09 MST 2001

Horace Greeley wrote:

> Sometimes it is bad that this list is not digested somewhere.  Some time
> ago, did we not talk about policies for prepared pianos and stuff?

The list is archived, and searchable to an extent.
http://www.ptg.org/archive/caut.php/ is the link. I remember distinctly a
thread on removal of the Steinway bar on this list, but was unable to
find it. (I tried Steinway plate strut, plate strut, plate bar, and a
couple other similar possibilities). However, "Prepared piano" yielded a
large range. Somewhat clunky to look through, but it's there.
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico