get a grip?

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri Feb 2 09:19 MST 2001

Hi, Mark,

I like the idea a good deal, but (especially with later instruments) be
concerned about the width of the cut you propose.  At three to four inches
with an inch offset, I think you might be close to the first expansion joint.

Maybe just a couple of inches of routed area, with a half-round at the
leading edge as Dave suggests?

Idle thoughts whilst waiting for the morning caffeine to kick in.

Horace