Piano horse

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Feb 2 11:35 MST 2001

Dave,

Another thing to consider besides the "precedent" thing Newton
mentioned is the insurance liability in case something were to
happen to one of the students. That problem might not apply in
your case since it's a private school.

We are a state university and thereby, are self-insured. So, I
was able to get the student help thing stopped when I first
came here 8 yrs. ago because of that. All it would take is one
"lawsuit hungry" parent!

Just a thought.

Avery