Accidental Stupidity

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri Feb 2 13:15 MST 2001

><<The unusual aspect is that it isn't # 1 or #88
>as usual, but E2. Right at the tenor break, bass side! How in the
>#$%^&&** did I manage to break off "that" hammer? :-(
>>>

>you slid the action in crooked and it hit the horn,  don't ask me how I
>know......
>Ed.

Our new D has that problem.  I too learned the hard way that the action has
to go in very straight or else...  I broke that one fifteen minutes before
a big recital.  The pianist is the panicy type so I quietly repaired it
with CA glue and didn't tell her until after the show.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.
-School of Music, Ohio University
-Athens, OH  45701