New postition

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue Feb 6 11:33 MST 2001

Thank you Avery!
    It's nice to hear that a school can pull some strings to help with the move.
I'm not sure that they will but perhaps if they want me bad enough .... well,
we'll see. The last time I moved it took more U-Haul trips to move my shop than
it did to move the rest of the house. I haven't been real good about holding down
the toy purchases either. I'd hate to try and muscle that stuff around anymore. I
don't think my body would take it.
    I have a first interview in about three weeks. I'll have to ask about budgets
and all at that time. The person i'm replacing was paid an embarrassingly low
salary which has risen quite dramatically. They wouldn't tell me exactly what the
previous tech was being paid so I only have the offer to look at. Is it customary
to have cost of living and or merit increases?
    Thanks for your thoughts! I do hope the person who did that study you spoke
of reposts it for me. That would be good info to have!

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté