Normally stretched treble sounds flat

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed Feb 14 23:07 MST 2001

Uh-oh John, now that you put it in this context, I may have to
reconsider my approach. Other than clean (and solid) unisons,
clean double/triple octaves are where I put a lot of emphasis.

Does this mean I must start asking about the artist and scores
(Horace and Avery are particularly big on this), then refuse to tune
where lot's of  arpeggio's are indicated?

Jim Harvey'
[just when I thought I finally had it right]

[portion cut]