Out of control

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu Feb 15 15:02 MST 2001

I called the maintenance department (Facilities Management, no less)
to complain about the low humidity of 16%  They came in with a
jiggered digital humidity gauge and tried to tell me I was blowing
smoke.  I told them I worked with wood all my adult life and knew when
it was dry and not dry.  They stood their ground until I pulled a
sling psycrometer from my tool case.  Boy did the start back pedaling
but there was nothing they were willing to do about the situation.
All I did was find them telling a "technological inexactitude".
Bastards!

Actually measured 16% to 86% on stage.

		Newton