Angela Hewitt

Lawrence Becker lawrence.becker@uc.edu
Thu Feb 22 05:35 MST 2001

All-

Ms. Hewitt will be playing a concert here in Cincinnati this Sunday 2/25 as
part of the Xavier Piano Series.  She is scheduled to play Capriccio in Bb,
BWV 992 & Toccata in Cmin, BWV 911 by Bach, Variations & Fugue in Eb, Op.35
by Beethoven, Ravel's Miroirs, and a Fantasia from Annees de Pelerinage II,
No. 7 by Liszt.

For those of you who have prepared pianos for her, any advice?  Sounds like
evenness of voicing is high on her list.  Also, though I will probably keep
the piano in ET, I would like to hear suggestions as to what may be a
suitable temperament for such a program.  Ed?  Others?

Lawrence

Lawrence Becker, RPT
Piano Technician
University of Cincinnati