Piano technology class

Brent.Fischer@ASU.Edu Brent.Fischer@ASU.Edu
Tue Jun 5 16:12 MDT 2001

hi,

 My presentation given in the Thursday morning Caut class will include
information our own class experiment here at ASU. It was very successful
and at some point will be offered again. Course content, tests,
hands on experiences, etc. will include what worked well and not so well.

I found that it was important for  us to plan months ahead. The catalog
listed it as a 400 or 500 level class which let me stipulate or at least
have the right to chose students. It was advertised as a class for piano
performance majors only and we found their interest and focus to be
fairly intense.

Brent Fischer
Senior Piano Technician
Arizona State University