any new fix for an old problem

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Thu Mar 8 12:52 MST 2001

Hi all,
Thanks so much for all the input.  Since I am not a drinking man, I didn't
have any bourbon, but it sure got a laff out of the rest of our chapter
members.
I tried the Alcohol/water 24 hr method that jolly recommended and it
seems to have worked. I still have several more actions to try this
procedure on.  I noticed some of the dampers were slow as well and when I
took one off, I discovered someone had put a dab of glue on the outside of
the bushing apparently to keep the center pin from wandering.  Who comes
up with these schemes anyway?  Oh well, more job security.

Paul Kupelian, RPT
kupelian@oswego.edu