A-442?

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 14:25 MST 2001

John and all,
I just spoke with the production manager at Tilles Center regarding your
observation.  He was extremely gracious in supplying the following information:
1)      The information is incorrect.  The pianos are kept floating between
440 & 441 as a matter of practicality.  He was surprised when I brought it
to his attention, and was going to have the information changed.
2)      They stipulate that if 442 is required, a different piano is
brought in (from Steinway), presumably at performing group's expense (I
forgot to ask, but it would stand to reason).

John, did you find anything else of interest?

David Skolnik
Columbia University
New York