A-442?

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 27 09:37 MST 2001

Bolshoi Orchestra is who I last tuned to 442. It's not really that hard to
do, I just wish they would recognise that it's asking for alot....like
asking for Perrier water chilled to 39 degrees F. If they'd throw a few
extra dollars into the piano repair fund I'd be happy!

One of the old stage hands touring with the orchestra gave me a few
pointers on voicing just as the house began to open!!! He actually seemed
top know what he was talking about, althought I didn't understand a word
of his Russian!!! It was "interesting".

John Minor
University of Illinois