caut-digest V2001 #45 (CAUT spills his guts)

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Tue Mar 27 14:59 MST 2001

Greetings again,
By the way, did I miss something?  My previous digest (#44) was very short
with only about 3 or 4 posts and didn't include this discussion (below),
and I'd really like to see the rest of it.  This one by Kent was the only
post I got on this subject.

Are there problems with the digest form?  Sometimes I get the idea I'm not
getting all of the posts, as there will occasionally be replies to posts
I've yet to receive.

Thanks,
Jeff

>Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:10:57 -0600
>From: Kent Swafford <kswafford@earthlink.net>
>Subject: Re: CAUT spills his guts
>
>This post from Mike really is quite brilliant. For one thing it provides a
>sort of benchmark against which other CAUT's can compare their various
>situations. The details will differ for each institution, and as Ron N
>points out,...<snip>

Jeff Tanner, Piano Technician
School of Music
University of South Carolina