Leasing pianos

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Fri Mar 30 06:07 MST 2001

Director: Laura Olsen, RPT
Assistant Directors: Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie, RPT - Dale Probst, RPT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Robert
Edwardsen
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 7:46 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Leasing pianos

Our Music Department at the University of Rochester was told by the
purchasing department yesterday that they don't want to purchase any more
pianos but instead want to lease them like they do computers and cars.
Sounds like a more expensive way to go than purcahseing but I was wondering
if anyone else has run across this situation and how they've handled it.

Regards to all,
Rob Edwardsen