hammermaker's corner 3.

Sat May 5 06:00 MDT 2001

I do hope somebody is saving all these.... a bit of editing,
perhaps a tad rewrite and we got a great article / series for the
Journal... hey... a bit of er... colour and we may even have a
movie...grin.. I can see it now... we could get Robin Williams to
play the part of Isaac... He's great at this kinda thing....

Seriously tho... great reading so far... more more !!

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.