Detuning 13 notes (aka: Tuning for outside groups)

Vanderhoofven dkvander@janics.com
Sun May 6 14:12 MDT 2001

At 02:35 PM 5/6/01, my dear friend Susan wrote:
>David, how did you know that you should do this tuning?
>
>Personally, I try to contact whoever is doing the paying well before the
>date. So far, so good.
>
>Susan Kline

I was scheduled to do this tuning by the secretary of the music department
at the local college.  She spoke to the head of the music department to
confirm that the jazz group would be paying for the tuning.  I called and
left a message on the answering machine of the person in charge of the jazz
group.  This person didn't call me to confirm or refuse the tuning, so I
went ahead and tuned.

What would you suggest, Susan?

Sincerely,

David Vanderhoofven