Gottsta vent...

Tue May 8 10:32 MDT 2001

At 11:52 05/08/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Conrad,
>       Try and focus on the positive side <G>  -- The una corda works
> better since
>it also throws the strike point off, assuming the strike point is right in
>rest
>position.
>-Mike

If I recall, it's _left_ in the rest position, but golly gee, thanks
Mike... I'll try. ;-}

Kinda hard, though, when the department head is more interested in how much
time I spent cogitatin' on the problem than what any cure might be.  If I'm
not actually wielding some sort of tool, I must be goofing off...  {i.e.
wetware is not a tool}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

=== Note new area code === effective 25 March 2001  ===