Gottsta vent...

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue May 8 18:49 MDT 2001

>So much for time spent on regulation so far...
>So much for the "good deal" the college got on a used re-somethingorothered
>piano.
>Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
>

>Conrad Hoffsommer -

Hi Conrad,
               Gina and I  in our regulation series, stressed regulating
1/2 dozen mid keys and 3 at either end, then fit all the case parts and
check.   A wry smile here, we have both been had a few times before.
Arrrrrgh!!! and other stronger adjectives.
   I bet you would like a few moments alone with the perpatrator.
Regards Roger