A.B.Chase soundboard

Vince Mrykalo Vince@byu.edu
Mon May 14 09:13 MDT 2001

I personally like the contrast of soundboard/shim, and I wouldn't do any
cosmetics here.  But I do understand those who try to cover up.

At 11:30 AM 5/13/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Lists,
>    Now you may think me incredibly slow but I've finally completed
>shimming the soundboard. I've been having trouble conceptualizing how to
>match the shims to the rest of the board. If I bleach the board to even
>it out do I not risk compromising the glue joints? If I take the shading
>approach is there a favorite way you folks out there approach it? I'm
>hoping to play with this today so anything you say can and may be used
>by me soon! Thanks in advance for your help.
>
>Greg

                               1. Before they invented drawing boards, what
did
they go back
                               to?

                               2. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults
enjoy adultery?

                               3. If all the world is a stage, where is the
audience sitting?

                               4. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the
rest have to
                               drown?

                               5. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is
it still #2?

                               6. If work is so terrific, how come they
have to
pay you to do it?

                               7. Do pediatricians play miniature golf on
Wednesdays?

                               8. If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you
still be hungry?

                               9. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have
you done

                               10. Why is it called tourist season if we can't
shoot at them? -

                        George Carlin