money in the end

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat May 19 09:19 MDT 2001

Hi Ed,
            Happens most years, two ways of handling it,  1. Buy parts for
budgeted rebuilding for the next year.  2. they let me prebill some work of
the following year, and they show it as a recievable.  Then we can juggle
money the following year.
How ever the budget in way too small. With our 20- 30yr old inventory the
crunch is coming.
One or two restrung and rehammer pianos per year is a spit in the Ocean.
Regards Roger