the Brown Family

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 06:15 MST 2001

I saw the story. I thought it was good of their teacher, at Julliard, to
point out that not all of the Browns are concert artist material. Not
everyone who is successful at Julliard goes off to become another Kissin or
Horowitz. Those kids are quite amazing, though! I wonder who the piano tech
was, back in Utah. That must've been quite a task, keeping all of those
pianos in good shape with hours and hours of practicing! It wasn't
mentioned, but I'll bet Mr. Brown learned a bit of piano maintenance along
the way.

Ron Torrella, RPT