Small colleges in remote towns

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed Nov 7 07:33 MST 2001

Hi Fred,
     Our profession is moving toward specialization.  Gone are the days, or
perhaps "gone should be" the days when one person is expected to do all
services.   Small town general practice physicians don't do brain surgery or even
deliver babies, and local colleges shouldn't expect the local tech to do
rebuilding.   IMHO,  teamwork is the wave of the future for us, similar to
medicine.
      I like the new guidelines formula and think it is much improved over the
old simple one.
-Mike Jorgensen