RCT TlabPro and SAT III

Tim Coates tcoates@dtgnet.com
Wed Nov 7 13:46 MST 2001

Jim,

Thanks for the information about your testing.  There is one area of
interest I noted that should be clarified.  Ric Moody is a friend of
mine and I know he lives in SOUTH DAKOTA.  He lives two hours from me
(which out here is very close).  I don't mean to put down North Dakota,
but here is a difference.  Just ask the South Dakota football teams that
annually get beat up by the North Dakota teams.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota