It IS a full time job - marriage or what???

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri Nov 16 22:57 MST 2001

>  You've got to love what you do. Otherwise, you
>  may as well flip burgers.  Or get married.
>
> Mary

Marriage sounds good to me. :)

		Newton (bachelor again)

My mother worked in the family business, printing newspapers, and
installed bomb sights during WW II.  The engine mechanics loved her
because she had long slender hands and could reach a spark plug they
could not with their fat fingers.  I never had a stay at home mom until
my former wanted to stay home with our daughter for the first year of
her life.  I thought that was wonderful.

Different families, different values.