mold problems

Greg Granoff RPT gjg2@humboldt.edu
Wed Nov 28 10:59 MST 2001

Thanks for the responses to my mold question!  I have a further question:
either of you know anything about an "ozone chamber" treatment for mold?  I'd
never heard of it, and couldn't get any details from my contact. I've been told
that it will be used to decontaminate furniture, and that the company involved
has changed its mind and now refuses to do the piano for reasons I can't find
out. Incidentally, I'm acting only as an informant in this situation-- the piano
itself is almost 400 miles from me, and would not be working on it anyway, being
far to busy with my staff work here at HSU.
To the university tech from Miami: I feel foolish, but somehow your message has
disappeared from my campus mailbox and I can't remember what you said exactly.
Please weigh in again, if you wouldn't mind!  When you mention rebuild, are you
talking about a total "soup to nuts" type, i.e., action, soundboard, bridges,
etc., or just action?
Thanks again!
Greg Granoff
Humboldt State U.