Question

Tue Oct 2 09:21 MDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Avery Todd" <atodd@UH.EDU>
To: <caut@ptg.org>
Sent: October 02, 2001 7:18 AM
Subject: Question

> List,
>
> A quick question. Do you think an app. 90 year old
> (the customer said) Cable & Sons that I could get
> for free would be worth my while to get for myself
> to use and restore it little by little?

Sure.

Especially if this becomes a learning project piano. With only moving
costs/effort in it you can afford to take some chances and do things you
might not otherwise want to try. It's been a while since I've been inside a
C&S piano but, if memory serves, they are pretty basic "clone" pianos built
about as well as most out of materials about as good as most. How can you go
wrong?

Del