Class Proposals for Chicago 2002

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Tue Oct 2 23:03 MDT 2001

List,

The Institute Committee is currently still accepting class proposals for the
2002 Institute in Chicago.  Please email to me privately and not to the list
so as to not clutter an already too busy medium.  While we wish that we
could find a place for every class proposed, limitations of time, space and
budget prohibit this possibility.  However, we're always open to new ideas
and will file any proposals that we, regrettably, are unable to fit in this
time for possible use in the future.

Thank you,

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Director - TEAM2002
June 26-30, 2002 - Chicago, IL
agilreath@mindspring.com
http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm
Assistant Directors: Gary Neie, RPT - Claude Harding, RPT - Joel Jones,
RPT - Laura Olsen, RPT